|Blood in the Water|
|Season 4, Episode 15|
June 9, 2017
A Bride. A Box. A Body.
All It Cost Her
MARY'S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE - Childbirth threatens to take Mary's life, which leaves her and her unborn child's safety in jeopardy. Elizabeth discovers that someone in her inner circle was the cause of the death of someone close to her.
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode you're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|
- King Philip, Gideon Blackburn, James Stuart, Leith Bayard, John Knox, Archduke Ferdinand, and Captain John Hawkins were all mentioned but did not appear.
- Quen Mary and King Darnley's son was born. Prince James named after his grandfather, King James V.
- Mary Stuart made her cousin, Queen Elizabeth the Godmother to her son, Prince James.
- Lord Narcisse is revealed to have hired Jane to spy and position Gideon Blackburn for him.
- It has been 47 days since Gideon Blackburn's murder.
- Francis Drake is introduced. He is younger cousin of Captain John Hawkins and mentoree.
- King Darnley is suffering from syphilis and sees a hallucination of Lady Keira.
- Kingdom of England and Kingdom of Spain are heading to war.
- Mary Stuart wrote a letter to Queen Elizabeth asking her to be the Godmother to her baby, and if she has no children then he should be the King of both of their countries.
- Mary Stuart's Scottish Greyhound, Stirling made another appearance.
- Jane was accused of treason and sent to The Tower of London.