|“||He will never be king, but he might be your only chance at being a father and I can promise you that raising him will be the singular joy of your life.||”|
In Dirty Laundry, Lola finds out she's pregnant with Francis' baby. At first she tried to get an abortion but Mary stopped her right before the operation was about to begin. She went into labor during the season finale.
In The Plague, the baby boy is being taken care of by his mother through most of the episode, when his father arrives to bring them to safety. His father mostly keeps his distance from him but when he starts to cry and his mother is nowhere to be seen. Francis holds him and decides he can't send him away.
Lola decided to leave with her son away from the Castle on a boat but Francis denied after holding his baby for the first time.
|Snakes in the Garden||Absent|
|Hearts and Minds||Absent|
|A Chill in the Air||Absent|
|For King and Country||Absent|
|Long Live The King||Appears|
|Slaughter of Innocence||Appears|
|Drawn and Quartered||Appears|
|The Lamb & The Slaughter||Appears|
|Blood for Blood||Absent|
|The Prince of the Blood||Absent|
|Terror of the Faithful||Absent|
|Acts of War||Appears|
|Sins of the Past||Absent|
|The End of Mourning||Absent|
|Reversal of Fortune||Absent|
- Lola called him Robert, after her brother until he was officially named Jean-Philippe.
- Mary Stuart is his godmother as well as his step-mother.
- His full name and title is Jean-Philippe Valois-Angouleme 1st Baron of Velay.
- Jean-Phillipe is fictional, since King Francis never had any children.
- He is now an orphan, losing his father in In a Clearing and his mother in Spiders in a Jar.