Kenna's tropes. Credit goes to TVTropes.
- Clingy Jealous Girl - Henry already had a wife and mistress, which caused her alot of jealousy.
- The Confidant - To Mary Stuart.
- Hidden Depths - Despite seeming vapid, she's very protective of Mary and willing to put herself at risk for Scotland. She's also the most perceptive of Mary's ladies, coming up with the plan to expose Catherine for attempting to kill Bash and being sharply observant enough to realize that Lola is pregnant with Francis's child.
- Hypocrite - She scowls at Greer for loving a servant but she was a mistress.
- The Mistress - To King Henry II.
- Lady-In-Waiting - To Mary Stuart.
- Ms. Fanservice - Definitely shows off the most skin.
- Neutral Female - Pretty much stands off to the side during Bash's fight with the Darkness.
- Parental Substitute - She shows a surprisingly motherly side to Pascal, with her being the only one he responds positively to.
- Arranged Marriage - She's forced to Marry Sebastian by King Henry II.
- Perfectly Arranged Marriage - Although forced at first, they agreed to explore their feelings. Leading to them actually finding love and comfort.
- A Date With Rosie Palms - Kenna is engaged in this when caught by an aroused Henry. They move on from there to making out.
- Hair Decorations - Very fond of jeweled headbands.
- Love Father, Love Son - After Henry forces her to marry his son Bash and some minor rough patches between the two, Kenna begins to feel affection for him. He's still a bit hung up on Mary at first, but he eventually reciprocates.
- Marriage Before Romance - With Sebastian.
- Meaningful Name - "Kenna" means "born of fire" (referring to her recklessness), or, perhaps more appropriately, "good-looking."
- Unwilling Instigator of Doom - Subverted. She reveals Diane's plot of legitimizing Bash to Catherine, nearly resulting in Aylee's poisoning. Aylee is still poisoned, but for a different reason.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment - Frequently hides letters and important documents there.