Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Throughout the SeriesEdit
Much like the late, great Francis, Darnley has a “wildly ambitious mother whose love hinges entirely on his ability to secure a crown,” though his own ambition should not be underestimated.”
- He will be one of Mary's new love interests in Season Four.
- He is Mary's half-cousin, as they share a grandmother, Margaret Tudor. Margaret married in 1503 to James IV, and their son was Mary's father. Margaret married for the second time to Archibald Douglas, and their daughter was Darnley's mother.
- He was named Henry by his mother, who named him after her uncle, Henry VIII.
- His mother, Margaret Douglas, was once chosen by Mary I to be her successor instead of Elizabeth I or Mary.
- His full name is Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley.
- His claim to the English throne is through his mother and his claim to the Scottish throne is through his father, Matthew Stuart.