- Maurice Bicett
- Lola, goes to the Burgundy House to pay off her brothers gambling debt so that he may leave.
- Francis, makes a stop at the Burgundy House when he leaves French Court. After he's told that Bash will be legitimized and wed Mary.
- Fredrick, goes to the Burgundy House to gamble and is eventually stuck there since he can't pay his debt.
- Olivia, before Pilot she goes to stay with her fiancee.
- Diane de Poitiers, goes to shop in Paris.
In Royal Blood, Lola goes to help her brother Fredrick pay his debt to Maurice. When the debt is raised and Lola can no longer afford the price Francis pays it for her and they spend the night together.