French Court (formerly)
Princess Margaret of Valois
Princess Margaret of Valois is the Queen of the future queen of France and Catherine Medici favorite daughter.
- Consummation (mentioned)
Catherine was irritated at the fact that prawns were to be served at her funeral due to her daughter, Margot, being allergic to them.
Princess Margaret was shown with her friends gossiping, when her mother, Queen Catherine arrived to bring her back to the Kingdom of France. Unbeknown to her, the sorceress, Emanuelle predicted her rise to power after the fall of her brothers, King Charles and Prince Henri.
- Previously referenced in The Siege.
Historical Notes Edit
- Allergic to prawns. 
- Don Carlos was betrothed to Princess Elizabeth of France, and years later, Princess Margaret.
- Become Queen Margaret of Navarre and France.
- Princess Margaret grows up to marry Henry de Bourbon the first born son of King Antoine who becomes the King of France, and she his queen.
- Catherine de' Medici negotiated her marriage to Henry with his mother Queen Jeanne of Navarre.
- Her future husband, Henry de Bourbon was her first cousin twice removed.