Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 3, Episode 15|
May 23, 2016
To The Death
MARY DECIDES TO LEAVE FRANCE — Mary learns from Lola that she has a chance to get to Scotland safely, but she must act quietly and quickly. When Catherine is framed for murder, Mary must decide if she should stay to protect her, which would jeopardize her safe passage to Scotland.
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode you're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|
- Mary will be leaving France in this episode which will end that chapter of her story.
- This is the first time that it is shown Mary using a sword.
- The sword was Francis' final gift to her which he entrusted to Bash to give to her before she left for Scotland.
- Toby Regbo made a return in this episode but his voice only.
- Torrance Coombs tweeted that this was one of his favorite episodes to shoot.
- Delphine and Christophe were killed off.
- Delphine was killed by Christophe after discovering his true identity.
- Christophe was killed by Bash after remembering what Delphine told him of the killer having his hands around a woman's throat which turned out to be Catherine.
- Bash left France after finding out that Catherine killed his mother. He also found out from the information Christophe had on Catherine that she ordered Duke Boinel to beat Claude so that she could become Regent. He wrote this in a letter to Charles and Claude before leaving.