Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Number of Episodes||
Season Four of Reign finds Mary rising to the challenge, taking back her country and establishing her rule in Scotland, the land of her birth but a wild nation foreign to her, and now, once again, her home. Even as our canvas expands to welcome a new court in Scotland with new players, including Mary’s half-brother James, and the men who vie for her hand, the French Court grows as well. Catherine gave France many heirs – too many, as it turns out. We will meet more of her brood, who are amusingly and dangerously at each other’s throats. Our queens will make wise choices and knowingly brutal sacrifices; their fates, especially Mary’s and Elizabeth’s, are not only intertwined but increasingly inescapable. It is a season of impossibly high stakes, unexpected betrayals, sexual exploits, a royal wedding, a royal birth and a rising body count as three queens in three nations fight for their people, their loves, and their lives.
- Adelaide Kane as Mary Stuart
- Megan Follows as Catherine de' Medici
- Rachel Skarsten as Elizabeth I
- William Kemp as Lord Darnley (possibly main)
- _______________ as Bothwell (possibly main)
- Craig Parker as Stéphane Narcisse
- Rose Williams as Claude
- Dan Jeannotte as James Stuart
- _______________ as Gabriel
- _______________ as Henry III
- _______________ as Leesa
Season Promotional Quotes
Season Promotional Photos
Behind the Scenes Photos
Season Promotional Videos
- Main article: Spoilers
- For the first time ever, Reign will be premiering midseason along with The Originals and The 100.
- The writers began writing working on the fourth season on May 16, 2016.
- Filming will begin in June.
- For the first time both Toby Regbo and Torrance Coombs will no longer be the male leads of the show starting with the fourth season.
- TVLine has exclusively learned of four key roles — including two new suitors for Adelaide Kane’s character — currently being cast, each with lofty goals and questionable moral compasses.
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/the-cw-renews-11-shows.html
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/05/cw-announces-fall-2016-schedule.html
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BFexyeBLE-B/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HairReign/status/731334556943425539
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/05/10/reign-spoilers-season-4-characters-mary-new-husband/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/05/23/supergirl-season-2-calista-flockhart-returning-cat-the-cw/