|Number of Episodes||
February 10, 2017
Season Four of Reign is set to premiere on February 10, 2017. The renewal of Reign for a fourth season was announced by the CW on March 11th, 2016. On December 7, 2016 the CW announced that this would be the final season and would consist of 16 episodes.
Season Four of Reign finds Mary rising to the challenge, taking back her country and establishing her rule in Scotland, the land of her birth but a wild nation foreign to her, and now, once again, her home. Even as our canvas expands to welcome a new court in Scotland with new players, including Mary’s half-brother James, and the men who vie for her hand, the French Court grows as well. Catherine gave France many heirs – too many, as it turns out. We will meet more of her brood, who are amusingly and dangerously at each other’s throats. Our queens will make wise choices and knowingly brutal sacrifices; their fates, especially Mary’s and Elizabeth’s, are not only intertwined but increasingly inescapable. It is a season of impossibly high stakes, unexpected betrayals, sexual exploits, a royal wedding, a royal birth and a rising body count as three queens in three nations fight for their people, their loves, and their lives.
- Adelaide Kane as Mary Stuart (0/16)
- Celina Sinden as Greer (0/16)
- Megan Follows as Catherine de' Medici (0/16)
- Rachel Skarsten as Elizabeth I (0/16)
- Ben Geurens as Gideon Blackburn (0/16)
- Craig Parker as Stéphane Narcisse (0/16)
- Rose Williams as Claude (0/16)
- Spencer MacPherson as Charles (0/16)
- Charlie Carrick as Robert Dudley (0/16)
- Dan Jeannotte as James Stuart (0/16)
- _______________ as Gabriel (0/16)
- _______________ as Henry III (0/16)
- Anastasia Phillips as Leesa (0/16)
- William Kemp as Lord Darnley (0/16)
- Adam Croasdell as Bothwell (0/16)
Season Promotional QuotesEdit
Season Promotional PhotosEdit
Behind the Scenes PhotosEdit
Season Promotional VideosEdit
- Main article: Spoilers
- For the first time ever, Reign will be premiering midseason along with The Originals and The 100.
- The writers began writing working on the fourth season on May 16, 2016.
- Filming began in June.
- For the first time both Toby Regbo and Torrance Coombs will no longer be the male leads of the show starting with the fourth season.
- TVLine has exclusively learned of four key roles — including two new suitors for Adelaide Kane’s character — currently being cast, each with lofty goals and questionable moral compasses.
- McCarthy won’t divulge whether the final season of Reign will end it with Mary’s death, but promises it will be "really moving and really satisfying." Mary has been looking for a new husband since the death of Francis, but the search is over. "What happens in this chapter in her life is that she meets her second husband and it’s an incredibly tumultuous marriage," McCarthy notes. Will Kemp joins the cast as Lord Darnley, and Mary will have "manage her husband, who was very much someone grasping for power." Her third husband, Lord Boswell, will also figure into this season, as will the son she has with Darnley. "There really is joy amongst the tragedy," McCarthy promises. "You will see how scrappy Mary is and how hard she fights, not just for her child, but for the people around her."
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/the-cw-renews-11-shows.html
- ↑ http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/05/cw-announces-fall-2016-schedule.html
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BFexyeBLE-B/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HairReign/status/731334556943425539
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/05/10/reign-spoilers-season-4-characters-mary-new-husband/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/05/23/supergirl-season-2-calista-flockhart-returning-cat-the-cw/
- ↑ https://www.yahoo.com/tv/winter-tv-preview-2017-scoop-slideshow-wp-140052413/photo-p-b-seasons-theme-b-photo-140052536.html