|Season 2, Episode 6|
November 6th, 2014
Blood for Blood
The Prince of the Blood
Three Queens is the sixth episode of Season Two and 28th episode of Reign overall.
MARY AND CATHERINE GO UNDERCOVER — Upon encountering a mob of angry peasants, Queens Mary and Catherine find themselves concealing their true identities after being forced to abandon their carriage and escape into the woods. Fearful the uprising is a response to his own actions, Francis forms a search party that includes Leith and Condé, only to discover the attack is actually a result of imposters abusing the power of the crown. Meanwhile, Lola sets out to become financially independent but, in the process, finds herself considering a complicated yet intriguing offer from Lord Narcisse. Bash, Kenna and Greer also appear.
*This is the cast/characters that has been credited/seen in Three Queens.*
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode you're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|
- The name of the episode was announced on September 11th via the Reign writers twitter.
- The title is named Three Queens due to an imposter pretending to be the Queen of France and Scotland.
- When Lola practices archery with Lord Narcisse, she claims she never hold a bow. Anna Popplewell, however, played Susan in "The Chronicles of Narnia", a character famous for the use of bow and arrow.
- Mary and Catherine work together for the second time in this episode.
- The third queen from the title is the imposter of Mary Stuart, Jenny.