|Three Queens, Two Tigers|
|Season 3, Episode 1|
October 9, 2015
ONLY ONE QUEEN WILL REIGN — Queen Mary struggles to hold on to her power in Scotland amidst Queen Elizabeth’s campaign to sabotage her with the help of a new ally in Queen Catherine. Meanwhile, with Francis’ fate at odds and Elizabeth distracted by temptation in her first love, Robert Dudley, both queens struggle to rule.
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode you're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|
- The premiere will be steamy.
- The title of the episode represents Mary having to take on Elizabeth and Catherine. For the first time ever, she will be fighting two queens at once.
- For the first time ever, Reign will be focusing on two countries; going back and forth between France and England which will start with this episode.
- The first appearances of Martin and Queen Jeanne.
- Greer will have scenes with Martin in this episode.
- There will be a bathtub scene.
- This episode will be bloody and have a high body count.
- Teasers of the premiere:
- Elizabeth is no longer the "Virgin Queen" as she lost her virginity to Robert Dudley.